Short Notice NYC Ride Both Ways for September

• Leera
  • Thank Yous: 0
27 Aug 2014 01:00 - 27 Aug 2014 23:56 #1 by Leera (Lovegood66)
Short Notice NYC Ride Both Ways for September was created by Leera (Lovegood66)
I live in NYC will only have one bag, promise. Ican even fit myself in the bag. I am willing to travel around NY or into NJ, even take transport to Philly if need be. If ABSOLUTELY needed, its sort of expensive for me. >>;;;

The caveats thou are that I will need a ride both to and from game (be it from one person or2 separate people)and while return time is arbitrary, I will not be able to depart from NYC until the earliest 4pm.

Please, Anyone, HELP. I can contribute to gas and food!

~~<3~~~

Clocks are arbitrary gears seeking to make humanity follow limits we set upon ourselves.
Music is to keep time with the universe. Love is a trick we invented to makes us forget the path we take towards light leads to the grand funeral pyre, to once again, be the music that keeps time with the universe.

At Your Humble Service,
Rashel Izro (OOG)
Last edit: 27 Aug 2014 23:56 by Leera (Lovegood66). Reason: clarification
  • Leera
28 Aug 2014 22:19 #2 by Leera (Lovegood66)
Replied by Leera (Lovegood66) on topic Short Notice NYC Ride Both Ways for September
*bump* Again, if it's any help, I can ride to Dover and meet you there. ^^;

Clocks are arbitrary gears seeking to make humanity follow limits we set upon ourselves.
Music is to keep time with the universe. Love is a trick we invented to makes us forget the path we take towards light leads to the grand funeral pyre, to once again, be the music that keeps time with the universe.

At Your Humble Service,
Rashel Izro (OOG)
  • Leera
01 Sep 2014 10:43 #3 by Leera (Lovegood66)
Replied by Leera (Lovegood66) on topic Short Notice NYC Ride Both Ways for September
Updates: Only need a ride home now! Thanks to those who offered me help! <3

At Your Humble Service,
Rashel Izro (OOG)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds