Transportation from Philadelphia, PA and back to June 2017 event

• Draldak
  • Thank Yous: 0
23 May 2017 22:58 #1 by Draldak (Wulfric38)
Hello everyone,

I'm a new player trying to figure some things out about the events. I live in the Philadelphia area of PA and I am trying to figure out the best form of transportation to get to the event site. If anyone knows of the best way to travel (or the cheapest) please let me know.

Chip L

Draldak
Berserker

OOG: Chip Lemheney
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
24 May 2017 00:15 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic Transportation from Philadelphia, PA and back to June 2017 event
WELCOME TO KR PHILLY CREW!!!! There are a ton of us down here, so you will likely always have a way up. The easiest way is by car- I do believe there is also an Amtrak train that takes you to a place about 20 minutes from camp, and getting a pick up from there is usually super easy to work out.

Should you decide to carpool:

I leave as early on fridays as I possibly can. Depending on my teaching schedule, this can be as early as noon. I usually have space for an extra person, and I'm happy to give rides.

There are also like, ten other people who live down here. I won't speak for them regarding carpools, but you'll never be stranded.

If you're on Facebook, I can add you to the KR Philly crew to make ride fetching easier in the future.

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
24 May 2017 20:42 #3 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic Transportation from Philadelphia, PA and back to June 2017 event
Yeah man, hit me up on Facebook and I'll make sure you're taken care of. Philly crew is pretty tight and the chance to teach a new Berserker in game is something my PC would welcome ;)

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds