Advanced List Hot Fixes

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
12 Nov 2009 13:50 - 12 Nov 2009 14:16 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Advanced List Hot Fixes was created by Gallion (Gallion)
I have heard occasional complaints from players and staff alike whenever we hot fix an advanced list skill or skills. The complaints revolve around the statement that we are not working on higher lists. This is true. More clearly though, we are not devoting posting board time on the rules marshal boards to discussing higher list edits. We are instead focusing on lower list stuff in an effort to get that completed. Now with that said, on occasion a higher list alteration is related to a lower list one, and as such the occasional advanced list hot fix makes its way in. This will indeed happen from time to time. Even further still, on the side, I may decide that I want to take some of my personal time to occasionally make an adjustment to higher list skills or lists. That will be extremely rare, but it can and will happen.

Hopefully this will help everyone to more clearly understand that while it is my intention that we are not working on higher lists at the moment, it is perfectly acceptable in my mind that opportunity will cause us to throw in the occasional higher list alteration pre-maturely, but only at my personal discretion if I feel the expedience of the alteration is for the good of the game.

Thanks! ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 12 Nov 2009 14:16 by .
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds