2012 Banquet Buyouts!

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
05 Feb 2013 09:21 - 05 Feb 2013 09:22 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
2012 Banquet Buyouts! was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Hey guys!

I jumped the gun with this whole Banquet Buyouts ideas, I apologize. I simply was not ready to handle the volume of bombarding that I got from people. For a few of you, we talked about ideas and I agreed to something, and a few of you are waiting by my window watching me sleep, waiting for me to wake up to talk to me about it.

I need to rescind anything i've offered because I have not vetted any of the ideas by anyone to see if they were good or bad ideas for the game. Please do not panic about this, I will try to take care of you people first, but before I do so, I need a system in place where the concepts are checked over by some people who are good at game balance and have time to think about any possible consequences.

For those of you who are still waiting to talk to me, please give me some time to get this system in place. When I do I will let everyone know where to send thier written requests.

Thank you so very much for understanding and having patience with me!. - James :)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 05 Feb 2013 09:22 by Gallion (Gallion).
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), geezer (geezer), Casandra (Casandra), Elawyn (Elawyn)
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
12 Mar 2013 14:15 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic 2012 Banquet Buyouts!
Hey everyone! James has asked that I handle the Cash Out requests and filter them through to the staff for approval.

Please email me your requests at as soon as you can!

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
19 Mar 2013 20:47 #3 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic 2012 Banquet Buyouts!
If you have no submitted your request, please do so before the Alt Event.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds