Technical Officer, logging out...

• GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
18 Jul 2014 18:19 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Technical Officer, logging out... was created by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Effective of this post, I am officially stepping down from the Knight Realms staff. James & the Staff are already aware this was coming, but this is the official post.

I will still be playing, and enjoying the great community and game that Knight Realms has to offer, but after 12 years, I would like to take a break from Staff stuff, and become "just a player" once again.

I will be assisting James with running the website until a new Technical Officer is installed, and I will assist the new officer in taking over my old responsibilities.

For any game-related issues, please contact the appropriate member of the Staff, or a Marshal as needed. I'll keep helping with Web stuff until I have a [strike]squire[/strike] new Officer trained and in place.

See you at the July event... as "just a guy." :-)

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bladesworn (Bladesworn), Kleidin (Kleidin), Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin), Capt Locke (Jonathon), dagnarusfirehilt (dagnarusfirehilt), Woolsey Bysmor (Osred), Atrus (Atrus), Raxas (Raxas Lonestar), Damien (Damien), McDermitt (Matt Quagz), Tyros (Tyros), Pappy (Quan), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Gwynedd (Gwynedd), Clove (Mark), Muzen (Yoshimatsu), Tsoli (Tsoli), Rane (Sammyelf), Rudolf (Rudolf), Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge), Belegchand (mcalo), Chukklez (Chukklez), Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta), JTinney (Swordsaint), rivanyasi (rivanyasi), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Keavy (Dani), Croínamara (Jen), Gilthu (Gilthu), Rowan Uidhir (Teresa), Peonia Smut'yan Silverfang (Yaya), Edmund Patterson (Edmund), Goggs (coryan), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Tycho Montresor (Tycho Montresor), Faila (Faila), Not An Assassin (Salem), Biron Uidhir (Eddie Colon), Imrahil (Brendan Barrett), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Terzak (TheArchMage), Dame Clytie Silverfang (itsgonnabemay), Beilgor Eirson (BlackSnowMan7), Illyrin Soral (Gaeth), Brian T. (Renthios), Lucien Belfast (Lucien Belfast), AmovBC (amovingtarget), Kreylin Ulvar (kreylinulvar1)
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds