Mythril Pledges

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
14 Jan 2016 09:08 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Mythril Pledges was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Mythril Pledges

When I bought the camp, the need for cash became tremendous, and so I created the “Pledge” system in order to raise cash for repairs or camp improvements. The most popular was obviously the Mythril pledge because it included a unique ability that is made for the character. Over the years people started asking about donating objects instead of cash that had a value of over a thousand dollars. At times I said yes, and at times I said no, but because it comes up often, I need to bring consistency to the issue and say that going forward pledges are only awarded for large cash donations.

This does not diminish the need for “object” donations, nor is it a statement that I regret having accepted some in the past. This is for the sake of consistency and also to bring pledges back in line with their original intent; which was to bring much needed cash to the insurmountable task of juggling the mortgage and maintenance of the camp while also somehow managing to spend even more money on improvements. This entire operation is unbelievably cash intensive, which is why we give an added incentive for people donating large sums of cash at one time to the cause.

As has always been the case, we greatly appreciate and do reward any and all donations no matter how big or how small. Every single dollar and every minute of work and effort everyone puts in is truly what makes this shared dream a reality.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Gamblor (Gamblor), geezer (geezer), Casandra (Casandra), Jack (Keeperofdice), Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF), Pappy (Quan), Ib (Gannon), Tsoli (Tsoli), Rudolf (Rudolf), Brunner Von Ritter (Martin Bridge), Ali (Nutmeg), Zathir (Clevatus), Velius (Velius), Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart), Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042), Arden (Shelby), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Alueren (Alueren), Cecilia Mercier (jsin), Brian T. (Renthios), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt), Cyrik (rez413), Don-Clad (Door-Mat), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Fenri Kantaris (Miked), Mantel (sigma-j), Grashügel (HAZMAT221), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds