Rumors! (The OOG kind)

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
20 Jan 2018 20:22 - 20 Jan 2018 21:21 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Rumors! (The OOG kind) was created by Gallion (Gallion)
So this thread is going to be for me to clarify rumors as they come up. Many rumors are harmless but we just want to clarify, some are more serious and also want to clarify and put an end to perpetuating. I will be using the following format for this thread and updating whenever I hear a rumor that I have fully thought about, investigated and or know is true or false. I will not be calling anyone out by name and no one needs to feel any shame, however it is more effective to address rumors publicly.

[Harmless Clarification] - No harm, no foul. Nothing harmful here, but I would like to clarify this rumor for the sake reducing mistaken rumors.

[Serious Clarification] - This is more serious, and I would like to bring clarity to this. Spreading this may be harming someone within the community or the community itself by perpetuating it. If you hear anyone else perpetuating this rumor, correct them and tell them to stop.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 20 Jan 2018 21:21 by Gallion (Gallion).
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
20 Jan 2018 20:34 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Rumors! (The OOG kind)
[Harmless Clarification] - There will never be Grey/Neutral Paladins in the game. No harm no foul... just want to let everyone know... sorry to dash some hopes and dreams... ;)

[Harmless Clarification] - Pick Pockets is not going away. It is being revamped into more of a PvE skill and will hopefully end up being more useful that way.

[Serious Clarification] - No one on the Player Rep team on any level of it is withholding any issues form me. I in fact have regular and solid meetings with them and know everything. In some instances I am waiting to talk to the subject of issues in person at the event. I more often than not prefer to talk to people about serious issues in person so I can look them in the eye and treat with them fairly, whether they are guilty of something or not.

[Serious Clarification] - No one is trying to replace Steve. This is silly. We are not playing real life game of thrones. Please stop. Kthanks!

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds