To All Tradesmen, Merchants, and Businesses

• Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
21 Dec 2009 14:53 #1 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
To All Tradesmen, Merchants, and Businesses was created by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Attention!

As per approval of Chancellor Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar, a new incentive will be put in place to bolster revenue and bring more customers in the coming year and starting at the next market faire!

It is imperative that all tradesmen who wish to earn double or triple the value of their goods back to contact me( PM ), Trade Laws Enforcer and Apprentice to the Chancellor of Trade Odo Garaath, as soon as you can.

Tradesmen! Include your name and the product you produce, and I will offer a generous price for it for the raffle. Those that wish to sell their product through this program must be available at the days leading to the coming Baronial Feast.

Merchants! Tickets to the raffle will be handed out to you at the start of market faire. Those that sell items for coin at this time please! Instructions on the rules for the tickets will be handed out prior to the Market Fair on the day of the Baronial Feast!

Questions or Concerns will be answered promptly if you send me a message ( PM ) with the header 'Market Raffle' on top of your letter.

Master Mason and Trade Apprentice Odo Garaath
Serving Travance's Masonry needs since 1205

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
01 Feb 2010 10:39 #2 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic To All Tradesmen, Merchants, and Businesses
The February Feast is fast approaching.

Trademens and citizens who have commodities who wish to earn double the value of their commodities, please contact Odo Garaath (PM Odo) before this Thursday.

Currently in need of wearable, consumables, and luxurious commodities!

For Travance and it's People,
Odo Garaath

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds