Your Gravedigger..

• Radu Dragovic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • -Death is but a Door-
  • Thank Yous: 1
05 Jan 2010 08:27 #1 by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Your Gravedigger.. was created by Radu Dragovic (Radu Dragovic)
Greetings!

Sadly I was quite the busy soul this past moon, though on a good note it is good to see that many people are in fact wanting to see all those that pass buried with honor and respect.
I must however bring to the public eye and explain something to make sure all those in Travance do in fact understand one thing. I DO NOT BURY THOSE THAT ARE STILL ALIVE! So please not even in jest ask this, I do have pride in my work thoough some view me as a "ghoul", I know I can not escape this stigma. I am use to many perceptions and insults it does come with my craft. But that request will not be done, and is in fact illegal.
I am forced yet again onto th road to ply my trade to other towns and villages in these cold winter months. Disease and death strike hardest in the winter and I shall not be back in the proper for a few months. If all is well sooner but I am a realest when it comes to death.
On a special note thank you to the clergy that did bless the Graveyard within Travance. I do happen to work there and do not want to be eaten! Whom would I speak to about any issues that arise within its confines? Again I take my craft very seriously and will not abide by necromacy in my graveyards, so is there a sherriff to speak with if I should see anything?
As always I can be contacted for grave services and contracts through the Black Orchid Trading Company.
Contracts are given in good standing and faith, I the provider swears that the body will not be desecrated, corrupted, sold, or abused in any way shape or form.

Safe travels to you all, and may you never need to see me other then buy me a drink.

Radu Dragovic-Guild Grave Digger and Carpenter of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

-Death is but a doorway, we are richer to of know you and luckier still to have called you friend-

OOG: Jeff Mclean
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
05 Jan 2010 11:48 #2 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Your Gravedigger..
If you have a problem with the physical conditions of the graveyard, inform me and I will see to them being set right.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds