Odd Rumors and Reports

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
03 Mar 2010 16:24 - 03 Mar 2010 16:26 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Odd Rumors and Reports was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Odd Rumors and Reports
((This missive has been copied and sent to all the outlaying provinces of Travance, as well as posted in the proper.))

Subjects of Travance,
Some rather odd rumors have been circulating the proper, as have some peculiar reports crossed my desk. Rumors of some type of blockade at the RiftGate have yet to be confirmed. There have also been reports of the walking dead, and while this is not normally odd, these reports come from the outlaying farmsteads, were as most of our threats come from within the proper. We have a baronial feast scheduled for this weekend, and despite these alarming rumors, this festivity will still be held. Please attempt to make it to the proper this weekend if you can spare the time away from your province. I encourage any farmers or common workers of the barony who are having trouble with undead to travel to the proper as well for their own safety.

If these rumors and reports prove to be more than simple misinformation or exaggeration, the barony may have great need of aid from its able bodied subjects. At any time during our gathering, if you wish to attempt to understand what is going on and help in whatever way you can, you have but to seek out myself or the Baron of Travance. Either one of us will make the time to involve you, if you but ask, regardless of your title or station within our barony.

By My Will Proclaimed,
Count Sebastion Everest of Winterdark,
Earl of the Marches

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Last edit: 03 Mar 2010 16:26 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds