Encouraging Trade: The Baron's Offer

• fathertain
  • I am also known, as the Angel Crusher
  • Thank Yous: 0
13 Mar 2010 12:09 #1 by fathertain (fathertain)
Encouraging Trade: The Baron's Offer was created by fathertain (fathertain)
Let it be known that Baron William Montgomery has announced a new and radical plan to stimulate economic growth and encourage trade within the proper.  The following writ is hereby law within the Lands of Travance.

~All citizens henceforth who learn a trade will be compensated 10 gold pieces to be payed from the Baronial Treasury.

~All citizens dedicating the time and resources to increase their proficiency as tradesman will be compensated 5 gold pieces to be payed from the Baronial Treasury.

~Should a citizen become a master of their trade they will be compensated an additional 5 gold pieces to be payed from the Baronial Treasury.

~No citizen will be payed more than 20 gold pieces for trade advancement.

~No citizen will be payed for trades or proficiencies already acquired.  This law is to encourage new tradesman.

This law was the grand idea of Inquisitor Corvin Rollenfolly.  He will be working closely with the Chancellor of Trade and Exchequer Haroldson to see that all qualifying citizens are paid in accordance with these new regulations.  Please direct your thanks and your monetary requests to him.

Should you have questions you may contact me at my study in the Baronial Keep [ by PM]

R.R.Draconus

Seneschal, Travance Proper

-adam
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds