Disturbing Rumors

07 Apr 2010 14:57 #1 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Disturbing Rumors was created by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Does anyone know the truth of rumors of "wild mage hunters" operating in Travance? Any information would be much appreciated.

Cyric McKraegar
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
  • Thank Yous: 17
07 Apr 2010 18:30 #2 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Disturbing Rumors
I have a few guardsmen employed specifically in search of demonspawn.  Unregistered wildmages fall under this category.  They are dangerous and a threat to the prosperity and well-being of the Barony as a whole.

~Knight Templar Shalok Kensington of the Order of the Valiant Shield
Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Larp Armor and Latex Weapons- larpexchange.com
07 Apr 2010 19:59 #3 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic Disturbing Rumors
Allow me to rephrase:

Is anyone aware of unsanctioned, unauthorized individuals engaged in the murder of suspected wild mages without trial or due process of law?

Captain Shalok,

I am certain you have heard the rumor I was referring to. Your message implied to the casual reader that you ordered the murder of children outside the boundaries of Baronial law. I wish to clarify my question and your response before any assumptions are made by those not blessed with your experience.

Cyric McKraegar
  • Clove
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
07 Apr 2010 23:31 #4 by Clove (Mark)
Replied by Clove (Mark) on topic Disturbing Rumors

I have heard these rumors of a child being murdered. I do not know who they are but,  I do wish to say that I will be setting up a tent near the Dragons Claw Inn, and any wild mage afraid for their lives or who would find safety in staying with others of our kind should contact me. There is one stipulation however, anyone wishing to stay must submit to baronial questioning, and register if they need to, Friday night. Please contact me with great haste as there is limited room.
Father Emar Dark-Root

OOG-Mark B
08 Apr 2010 13:16 #5 by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton)
Replied by Keith_Stratton (Keith_Stratton) on topic Disturbing Rumors
To all residents of the Realm:

I am seeking information on the whereabouts, condition, and actual existence of one Donny Manus, his father Evan, or any member of the family. Friends, relatives, or neighbors are especially sought for their reliable information. A  reward will be offered for information that leads to the location and status of the Manus family, or information that proves their non-existence. Please contact Cyric McKraegar at the Kaladonia state house, or leave a message with ones Squire Colin McKraegar, Bikomi, Lois Maxwell, or Billiam McKraegar.

Signed this Eighth of April,
Cyric McKraegar

Cyric McKraegar
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds