Attention all Celts

13 Apr 2010 00:08 #1 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Attention all Celts was created by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Attention all Highlanders, Lowlanders, and all those Celts in between

To all my brothers, sisters, cousins, and all the other celts out there,

I have recently spoken to the baron, and he has requested of me to gather the celts and find a representative for our people. This will make it so we as a people can have our concerns addressed and our voices can be heard in the barony. I wish for all the celts to gather on the next moon so we can elect a champion of our cause. If you have any questions please leave a message for me at the Kaladonia Manor (PM). We will have a neutral representative there to record votes if needed. The time and place will be Friday night at the witching hour in the Kaladonia Manor.

I also would like to say that I would be willing to represent our people if you will have me. I am honest, honorable, and am not afraid to speak my mind.

Your Most Humble and Obedient Servant,
Slightly Sane Billliamm
William McKraegar

"Slightly Sane Billliamm"

ooc: gene stern
13 Apr 2010 16:32 #2 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Attention all Celts
I would ask that those of us who ken how to read pass this message to our kin who cannae read.

28 Apr 2010 18:13 #3 by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Replied by SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm) on topic Attention all Celts
I would ask if you know that you are nae attending the may feast. Please send me a message of your vote for a first, second, and third choice. Incase your pick does not want the position. 

• Brother Bear
  • Gra, Dilseacht, Cairdeas
  • Thank Yous: 0
03 Aug 2010 09:19 - 03 Aug 2010 11:22 #4 by Brother Bear (runebound)
Replied by Brother Bear (runebound) on topic Attention all Celts
This is defiantly something to be discussed. I would like to hold Council,during the festival of the Fianna In September.

If you are Highland born,please contact Either my Self or Squire Collin McKraegar. For  details on the festival of our People.

Brother Collin McBane
Elder of clan McBane
Cleric of Gaia and preserver of life
Druid and guardian of Arawyn

IG:Josh Yoder
Last edit: 03 Aug 2010 11:22 by .
03 Aug 2010 20:41 #5 by Rose McTavish (Rose McTavish)
Replied by Rose McTavish (Rose McTavish) on topic Attention all Celts
With all due respect, I believe this decision has already been made. If I am ill informed, please be sure to correct me, but as I say, I believe it was decided upon a few moons ago.

OOG - Maxine Mencl
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds