Bacon Sales

• Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
13 Jun 2010 18:31 #1 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Bacon Sales was created by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Attention Bacon Lover's of Trevance,

I have noticed a greater and greater movement of wanting to buy my stocks in greater quantities, and have come to a solution.  If you would like a slab of bacon reserved for you, please send me a missive (PM) and I will get back to you letting you know if the odder may be filled.  The price I normally sell bacon for is one gold or one baronial note for two strips of bacon; but since you would be making my life a bit easier by telling me how much you want and settle how much you would owe, so that you can have it ready for when the bacon was ready, I would have less to worry about and so I would charge the same prices for three slices of bacon instead. 

If you wish the bacon delivered to a select location, that can be arranged.  For the delivery to any place outside of, the inn where market fair and feast are held, the cost will be a single gold piece, with no rise for quantity or distance.  This delivery service would be upon request would be only restricted to the area of Trevance, and I would still be most likely to be available for such services during the morning, either before or after breakfast is being served at the inn.

Thank you all very much for your time, and may you start every day with your favorite food, bacon lovers.
Oren Tenderson.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
25 Jul 2010 18:45 #2 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic Bacon Sales
(Posted directly to the bottom of the previous sheet of paper)

Secondary notice Bacon Lovers of Travance,

I brought more bacon than ever and still sold it all, but only one person sent me a message ahead of time asking for slabs of bacon.  I would like to notify those who have read this and the previous notes, that My bacon shall only be reserved in full slabs of fifteen to sixteen strips, for the price of six gold or six baronial notes.  If you Become a repeat customer of this part of my offer, we may speak over other possibilities between us.

I also have come to the idea that many of those in travance may enjoy more than just the bacon made of the same pigs I have been getting my stores filled by.  I will be trying to make efforts to add turkey and perhaps beef bacon to my stocks as well.  Please let me know if you would like one of these reserved, for I understand from some talks, that these other varieties may be sold out faster than the normal bacon.

Again, I thank you all for your time, and wish your days to start with your favorite food, bacon lovers.
Oren Tenderson.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds