Care to Relieve Some Tension?

• Oryx
  • Thank Yous: 0
29 Aug 2010 12:45 #1 by Oryx (Oryx)
Care to Relieve Some Tension? was created by Oryx (Oryx)
Citizens of Travance!
It is abundantly clear from simply staring at this notice board for a few hours, that many negative and disheartening things have transpired in my absence. I wish not to burden you all further with my individual opinion of the going's on, but rather, to offer some relief.

I am rather gifted in the Art of Massage, and would like to offer my services to those in need of a little Relaxation this coming moon.  Simply find me to make an appointment, and we shall sit down and have a look at what tender points might be blocking the positive energy from flowing throughout your being.

All I ask in return?  A story, and perhaps a few meager coins thrown my way, though if you are in financial turmoil, currency is unimportant.  I'm more interested in the tale you wish to tell! of a noble quest or a daring deed, family lore or other love, indeed.  Enlighten me in any way you choose, SO LONG as it is positive in nature and devoid of a sad ending.

Interested? any message left on this board or with a priest of Gaia shall find it's way into my hands

In whispers and delight,

"When they're gone out of his head, these words, they'll be gone, everywhere, forever. As if they had never been."

~Mother Oryx the Dryad
Faithful Voice of Gaia

OOG: Paige C.
29 Aug 2010 16:16 #2 by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix)
Replied by Alexandre Blythewood (Eleventh Phoenix) on topic Care to Relieve Some Tension?
As the Chancellor of the Arts, I could not endorse this more heartily.  Oryx speaks truly of the tensions running through the Barony.  A massage accompanied by a stirring tale may be just the release that you've been looking for, perhaps without even knowing it!

-Alexandre Blythewood

OOG: Zach Theis
29 Aug 2010 16:50 #3 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Care to Relieve Some Tension?
If either of you have any plans, I offer my assistance.

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
31 Aug 2010 02:06 #4 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Care to Relieve Some Tension?
Being as I am often one who do be more often givin' massages than receivin' them, I'd love to set up an appointment.  In return I could spin ye a yarn or two, or trade some delicious baked goods from me shop.

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
01 Sep 2010 20:46 #5 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Replied by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin) on topic Care to Relieve Some Tension?
On that same note, I'd love ta make an appointment with ye as well ma'am. I too give out backrubs far more often than I be recievin' them. I'm sure Bran an' I could dig up a few stories ta keep ye regaled fer awhile. I may have some o' me homemade truffles with me fer barter (or a tip) as well, but no guarantees on those.

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
  • Oryx
  • Thank Yous: 0
01 Sep 2010 20:56 #6 by Oryx (Oryx)
Replied by Oryx (Oryx) on topic Care to Relieve Some Tension?
wonderful!
several people have contaced me in several ways, and I will do my best to get to all of you!
And as far as the adorable plaid boys are concerned, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement of sorts! at the heart of my project isthe goal of collecting as  many stories about the people of Arawyn as possible, and repaying them in kind for their entertaining contribution. I look forward to seeing you all this moon!

In whispers and delight,

"When they're gone out of his head, these words, they'll be gone, everywhere, forever. As if they had never been."

~Mother Oryx the Dryad
Faithful Voice of Gaia

OOG: Paige C.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds