Last Wishes of Brother Malcolm McBride

22 Sep 2010 10:48 #1 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Last Wishes of Brother Malcolm McBride was created by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
For those who may not be aware, Brother Malcolm McBride has passed from this world and is fighting a new battle in the next.

He has left me with the honorable duty of fulfilling his last wishes.  I shall be contacting those people he has specifically named in his will privately and ask that we gather at the forge on Friday evening. This will include those whom I have already spoken with. I shall recount for you his last moments and his wishes for the future.

Brother McBride has also asked that I speak with the enitrety of the Light Church clergy privately. I respectfully ask to be informed when I may meet with you all as soon as possible.

Immediately following market fair this upcoming feast, I will hold a memorial service for him. I ask that anyone who knew him or would like to know what kind of man he was to please join me at Brazen's Hall.  Anyone who would like to help in the preparations for the service or to speak, please contact me immediately.

Blessings Upon You All,

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
05 Oct 2010 20:13 #2 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Replied by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir) on topic Last Wishes of Brother Malcolm McBride
There will be a slight change in plans.

Friday evening I require the presence of all Brazenites at the forge/Hall as soon as possible. There is much to discuss and little time to discuss it in.

I will contact those who I was to meet with Friday to reschedule a time to meet.

Saturday afternoons memorial will be held in front of my residence in Drega'mire where upon completion you may partake in the Drega'mirean festivities.

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds