News from the Witchwood

• THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
04 Oct 2010 15:27 #1 by THENPC (THENPC)
News from the Witchwood was created by THENPC (THENPC)
Some of you may already know that I was called away from Travance by my family so we may aid our comrades in House Reign in some struggles they have been having..

I am pleased to report that we were successful in striking at the root of the problem here, but there is still much to do. I volunteered to stay and help with the mop-up in order for an old friend from House Reign to be able to leave from Vorlorn in order to make it to Travance in time for the feast.  I'm sure those who remember Kiellor will give him a warm welcome back, and I urge the apprentice hunters to make themselves known to him, for he knows much about our ways and the ways of lycanthropes.

This unfortunately means that I will not make it back in time for the October feast. To that end I have dispatched this letter with the messenger instructed to nail it to the board on my behalf, so that those concerned may know of our success out here, and so those who have business with me may know that it will, unfortunately, have to wait.

Should anyone need to get in contact with me before the ball or December feast, I will be able to receive letters at my family's holdings near Vorlorn if I have not yet returned to Travance.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds