To The Faithful of Kormyre

• Andy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 157
07 Oct 2010 22:32 #1 by Andy (Andy)
To The Faithful of Kormyre was created by Andy (Andy)
Greetings citizens of Travance,
  Last month I received a letter from the humble farmer Bartholomew Woods, wherein he recounted to me the solemn tale of a poor harvest coming.  Packed and worn is his soil and a dry summer brings a dry fall.  His health and prospects are ill.  Where a sick man might suffer a bad season through perseverance and luck, time has worried away his strength, and his plow turns up naught but stone.
Shadowed days are upon us and many among the Kingdom of Kormyre share similar fate.  It is for the sick and the needy, the poor and the wanting that we, the faithful hold station.
The Church of the Kingdom supports the citizenry, and in that interest I have arrived just this morn to aid Farmer Woods against the coming winter.  Friday evening I will be holding a mass in his fields and bless upon them a divine rite such that his autumn crops may grow with the light of Our Lady Gaia and provide for him and his family her bounty. This will be a trying sacrament, and I will need the help of all the whiling reverent of this small Barony to succeed.  Please, if you serve the tenets of the gods of light I beseech you, meet me in the common room of the Dragon’s Claw Inn at star’s first light tomorrow eve as we gather for the journey to the fields of farmer Woods.

I would be happy to address any clergy when we look to meet.

With hope,
  -Monsignor A. Leforin of Vollka

-Sir Hurgar
Knight of Pendarvin

-Andy
Rules Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds