Posted on the Mage's Guild Door

13 Oct 2010 22:38 - 14 Oct 2010 18:04 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Posted on the Mage's Guild Door was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Attention All Mages, Bards and Arcane Scholars:

I hereby decree that all mages, bards and arcane scholars in Travance immediately submit to a comprehensive census.  As Guildmaster, it is my duty to insure the proper use of magic by all who enter Travance.  Of course, not all in my domain are present when the monthly Baronial feast is held so this method will be utilized to obtain a full accounting of the guild's membership.  All mages, bards and arcane scholars are reminded that they are in fact members of the guild, whether they participate in guild activities or not.

Those of nobility as well as those who hold other official titles who are mages, bards or arcane scholars are liable to the laws of the guild and will submit to my commands.  Therefore, it is my command that each mage, bard and arcane scholar send a message to me personally with the following information:

Name, race, residence, profession/s related to the guild and spheres of magic; furthermore, any access to higher magics and individual higher magic abilities will be included.

This information will be supplied to me forthwith and by all in Travance, regardless of whether or not I ever acknowledged your existence.

This missive does not apply to demon spawn, who are also known as wild mages.  Any such creature who attempts to insult the guild by responding to this missive will incur my wrath and the wrath of the guild.  Not to worry.  Wild mages will be dealt with in another missive.

By My Will,

Ardin Silverbow
Guildmaster

(OOG-Norm)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Last edit: 14 Oct 2010 18:04 by .
15 Oct 2010 19:27 #2 by E Archangel (E Archangel)
Replied by E Archangel (E Archangel) on topic Posted on the Mage's Guild Door
The conversation we had called for different measures, Guild Master. The times have changed and it is within the best interests of the mages and those of wild blood to come together and be as one.
Pushing the Wild mages away will lead to an embrace of their heritage.
We live in a frontier town that calls for many different powers to aid in battle.
We need TO CHANGE the rules to show compassion to all, NOT simply rewite the old.
Contact me privately. Masters Worthington, Janus and Morwenne and I have had some ideas toward the change that we want you to be a part of.

((PM me)

Father E.V. Archangel
Sorcerer of the White Phoenix

Jediah Frost
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds