A New Day

29 Nov 2010 12:43 #1 by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen)
A New Day was created by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen)
************* NOT SHEN**************

My Dragoon Brothers and Sisters,
There’s a new day coming, a day where the darkness of evernight is no longer, a day when the dark sith are a rarity, a day where the dragoon will no longer be scattered amongst the four winds. we will drive the darkness from our kingdom,  the light of palenthorn will flow through the sword of our King, King Nimfir and light the faces of our enemies. and his words will charge the spirits of all just dragoons who stand with him, and thwart the dark sith stand against us.... So come my brothers and sisters; come stand with me against the dark who oppose him. stand and know that you fight for what is your birthright.

In his honor

Kamen Warclaw
General to King Nimfir

Wou-Tou Shen

Be one in mind and body.

I am the stone that stands firm atop the largest mountain in Pendarvin, the strongest winds, nor the harshest rains will not move me.
(oog derrick)
  • Hadrian Thane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Thank Yous: 3
29 Nov 2010 13:10 #2 by Hadrian Thane (GBino)
Replied by Hadrian Thane (GBino) on topic A New Day
Master Warclaw,

Perhaps it would be prudent for you to explain yourself further. Kormyre has one King and his name is not Nimfir. Some might take your words for treason without some elaboration, regardless of your true intentions, which I am sure are noble.

For King and Country,

Lord Apollo Abendroth

/* OOG
* Rob G.
* Rules Marshal, Margrave
*/
30 Nov 2010 01:25 #3 by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen)
Replied by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen) on topic A New Day
*******NOT SHEN*****

Indeed Lord Abendroth,
Just as the elves and and dwarves have kings and other nobility that if they were called upon by them,  people would answer The King of the dragoons has reserfaced and has called upon me and others for help. I have made a home under the travanceian banner and it has been good here, but the king of all dragoons has surfaced and he needs my help and I will do just that.  just as i would have the baron or the Count. i do not speak out aginst the king of kormyre; however i do speak for King Nimfir when ask the assistance of the dragoons.
I hope i have cleared up any issues you may have had.

In his honor

Kamen Warclaw
General to King Nimfir

Wou-Tou Shen

Be one in mind and body.

I am the stone that stands firm atop the largest mountain in Pendarvin, the strongest winds, nor the harshest rains will not move me.
(oog derrick)
  • Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
30 Nov 2010 11:24 #4 by Misaki (cbodnar)
Replied by Misaki (cbodnar) on topic A New Day
I will answer the call.  My blade and blood for our brethren and King Nimfir.  Palinthorne watch over us all as we trek forward to that glorious day when the darkness is at last made no more.

Proudly,
Misaki

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"