Alisandra and Absinthe, messages from Casandra

• Casandra
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Let me take you on a journey like no other...
  • Thank Yous: 206
02 Dec 2010 18:49 #1 by Casandra (Casandra)
Alisandra and Absinthe, messages from Casandra was created by Casandra (Casandra)
[size=14pt]Greetings All,

I have a few things to cover today.

As you may know, Alisandria is taking on a new project, which is to begin this moon (weather permitting). The Count has been kind enough to grant us a new plot of land here in the proper. We will be building a new statehouse and outbuildings. Construction is to take place over the coming months and into next year. This is being organized by my Lord and husband Lucius Blackthorne and our newly appointed Master Builder Thomas Do’Kanen. If any vassals or potential vassals would like to volunteer and help with this project, please see the Master Builder.

Until the building is complete, Lord Blackthorne will hold his residence in the Dragon’s Claw Inn when staying in the proper. He can be found in the suite to the right at the top of the stairs.

I myself will be setting up my absinthe service in the small room in the front of the suite.
Please find me at your earliest convenience to set up your appointment. If you sign up for a slot and do not show up, I will still have to charge you if I do not find a replacement for you. The cost is 10 gold per person.

Each sitting will only have room for two people.

I am trying to stick to the following schedule:
Friday evening, two sittings: 11pm and midnight

I will have 2 openings on Saturday afternoon. 4pm and 5pm

Saturday evening is still to be decided, as I may have other matters to attend to.

If I must cancel on you for any reason, then your next sitting will be at half price.

I hope to see new faces there.

It is my pleasure to serve you…
[/size]

Casandra Blackthorne
Lady of Alisandria

Merchant and Professional Absintheur
Black Orchid Merchant Company

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds