Witch Hunters

• THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
22 Feb 2011 17:36 #1 by THENPC (THENPC)
Witch Hunters was created by THENPC (THENPC)
This past feast proved to be a great trial for us all. The enemy was terrible, and menacing,, and the forces arrayed against us were vast.  Some of you even gave your lives in pursuit of your duty. Some of you were made into the undead which we hunt by our adversary. Some of you had to strike down your fellow students who had found themselves in the aforementioned predicament. Despite this, I witnessed many of you prove to me that you had taken your lessons to heart. It was my pride to watch my students fight together, bravely and skillfully. It was my honor to battle beside you.

I write this now to say how proud I am of all of you, especially my nephew Magnus, Alexander Reigns, Pvt. Blacktree, and young Zero, who has come a long way from the days when he was known as the littlest witch hunter. Each of you, even those I have not mentioned, give me faith that the world is fated to have a formidable force against the creatures we continue to oppose.

Do not let this writing allow you to believe that our fight with the forces of Markovia is over. That horrific place should not be allowed to rise again from the ruins it has become. Remember the lessons learned this past feast, and when next we meet them, or any of our natural enemies, I have confidence in you all to once again rise to the occasion and to work with the unity displayed during the battle of Saturday night.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds