Openings for the Bacon Hut

• Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
02 Mar 2011 14:03 #1 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Openings for the Bacon Hut was created by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Are you having troubles keeping your pocket filled with gold, and wish to change that?  Do you wish to work in a growing business bordering on luxurious to the customer?  Do you have more time on your hands than you can fill with wondering about the roads and trials of Travance?

If you are able to answer yes to at least one of these, you may wish to look into being under my employ.  I have use for those who know how to use weapons well, and those who do not.  I have recently gotten my license upgraded for the purpose of expanding my business so that not only can more people enjoy it when I am not around, but also that those who help me can be paid well for that same service.

I wish to make it public knowledge that this is an attempt to make bacon more available when I am not able to practice my craft.  I have need of two cooks, and two guards.  If I garner more attention than that with this posting, then I shall speak more closely with each of you on these matters.

The tasks are simple.  
The cook  will be informed of how I cook my bacon the way I do, and where I to find my product.  They will be in charge of cooking, and recording which type of bacon was sold.  
The guard should be able to defend themselves, and will be given a pouch to put gold and silver into.  They will be instructed on my prices, and be asked to charge accordingly.  They will also be the one bringing the bacon to the person who is making the purchase.  The will also be in charge of recording who bought bacon, and how much coin was exchanged.

For these services I will pay a minimum of one gold a day.  For deliveries made the delivery charge will be given to the guardsman making the extra effort to take the bacon to the customer.  If a tip is made, that is to be recorded and will be split between the two on duty.

Trust that I am a man who will pay his dues, and pays not only his debts but will talk more in depth over pay and other things in fairness.  If you wish to apply please send me a private missive to my store house, and I will get back to you at the soonest convenience.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
04 Mar 2011 21:55 #2 by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas)
Replied by Gabriel Llopiz (Xenas) on topic Openings for the Bacon Hut
Oren, I will gladly help you, whenever you wish.

Always a pleasure,
Felix Suarez
[OOG: Gabriel L.]
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds