The Long road home

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
05 May 2011 11:36 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
The Long road home was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)

My fellow Travancians,  no doubt many of you are bogged down with exhaustion and your minds wandering searching for answers to what our future will hold.  I will not lie,  I do not have those answers.  However,  I am here to do what i've always done.  Extending my hand of friendship and comfort to you all.  There are no warmachines or spoils of forgotten tombs I bring with me to help the fight on the battlefield.  More importantly I bring treasures of flavors and warmth.  To help heal that hearts and our hearths keep our spirits high and help us all to fight on for as long as needed.

I travelled to Altrion, Vollka, and Rendor the three cities nearest the Rift stopping at every village along the way.  Working relentlessly with our neighbors to ensure new trade routes and civil projects to the area, ensuring a flow of goods and information, as I’m sure your all aware the latter of which is a precious commodity.  This moon, all of your taste buds shall tempt your purses from the first sip that you take of my new blends created from herbs and leaves taken from plants all over thanks to the Captains of the White Lotus Trade Company.  As the first drops roll over your lips you will have the stage set by the earthy sweet taste of ruby-red berries, however the true star in this exotic blend are the leaves that compose this concerto,  the slender green Oolong.  With the decadent flavors mulling around your palate, you will begin to notice the subtle hints of other fruits like strawberries, blueberries and blackberries combined with delicate peaches and kiwi.  Delightful, rare and delicious!

I look forward to greeting you all with a warm handshake & a cold drink when next we meet.

Ming Na

P.ost S.cript

While it pains me to mention this and your purse even more to hear that this year’s Taxes will be collected this moon. You no doubt wonder why taxes have not been collected this year. This is because I have made other avenues for the barony to receive funds other than from the taxation of its citizens. This additional revenue however is only a supplemental resource which leads us back to collecting tax from you. While paying your tax this moon, there will be addition paperwork & positive documents you may wish to acquire and some which are absolutely imperative that you have submitted to the barony more information on that matter will follow on the Saturday of our next meeting.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds