For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist

24 May 2011 21:36 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
In the early hours of Sunday after the baronial feast, a group of individuals encountered a very powerful psion. I am requesting that everyone involved please see me or another physician as soon as possible. It does not matter if you feel alright or not, an evaluation should be made. This includes anyone who was unable to enter the cave as well because the link between these individuals were lingering illnesses as well.

I am only making this request because some people have witnessed what happened to one of these individuals and just because you aren't getting angry at people in an uncharacteristic way, doesn't mean you are doing very well yourself.

I remember almost everyone who was there but this is to make an immediate and broad request. If I need to find you individually, I will.

Please, do not make me find you and make sure you get checked.

If a noble who was present would do me the favor of making this request an order, that would be splendid. Its very important.

Also, if one would do me the favor of posting this on the baronial notice board, just in case, that would do very well too.

Thank you,
Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
25 May 2011 10:13 #2 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
I don't often relay orders outside of a battle, but when I do, it's "Get your head examined".

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
26 May 2011 11:13 #3 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
I will report to a Physician at the earliest opportunity as ordered.

Are there any signs or symptoms I or any of the other combatants should look out for?

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
26 May 2011 11:34 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
Unfortunately with the array of illnesses possible, it is very hard to pin point any specific symptoms. Just try and keep a level head and see if you notice anything you're doing you usually would not. Like a twitch or stammering, falling unconscious randomly... things along those lines.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
26 May 2011 11:37 #5 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
Indecision., lethargy, stammering, absentmindedness, feeling someone is watching you - that sort of thing.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • THENPC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Assassins Do It From Behind
  • Thank Yous: 126
26 May 2011 15:13 #6 by THENPC (THENPC)
Replied by THENPC (THENPC) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
Black outs, narcolepsy, catatonic fits, to name a few more possibilities.

Adversus Nox Noctis,
Sir Lethias Discretion Nathaniel Peregrin Christopher Wrathchild VonRitter
Knight of Travance
Putting the Shiv in Chivalry Since 1202

Mortem facit omnes aequales, vitam facit omnes fratres
Vince The NPC;
RM, RPM, ST
  • Oren Tenderson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Be better than you were the day before.
  • Thank Yous: 172
26 May 2011 16:53 #7 by Oren Tenderson (Tormy)
Replied by Oren Tenderson (Tormy) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
If your mood changes for almost no reason, or you find yourself in a position you did not leave yourself in, seeks out someone else to be with you until you can be checked out.  If you seem to feel there is someone there that no one else can see, or feel the wish to seek out dangerous situations more regularly than normal, please seek a friend to help you look for someone to help.

I will be speaking with the other guard members, so we can bring you to someone who can help you, upon request.  So please feel free to approach us for help.

Captain Oren Zero Tenderson of the Royal Baronial Guard of Travance.

OOG- William Bartlett
Marshal
  • Tim P
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 379
26 May 2011 23:15 #8 by Tim P (OrganicGolem)
Replied by Tim P (OrganicGolem) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
I'm just tired a lot, leave me and my penguins alone.

~Orophin

[hr]
-Tim P
27 May 2011 11:53 #9 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
If you wish, you can seek me out and I will also be able to examine you. And, if someone could tell me what exactly happened would be nice as well.

-Kamei Lazuli

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
28 May 2011 15:01 #10 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic For Those Who Encountered the Tortured Psionisist
even though I met this individual with you on the road I'm sure I suffered no ill effects at least none that I can detect...

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds