Question from an old friend

28 Jun 2011 23:20 #1 by Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF)
Question from an old friend was created by Jurgur'mosh Goretusk (MattF)
Greeting Travance.

Victor P Cutting once again preparing you all for my return this moon to the proper. I have a question regarding the sales of my Delicious Sandwiches. With the laws changing so much and new folk being promoted to office I would like to know the stipulations on witch i may be able to do business like I used to during your wonderful market fair. As always I aim to provide top notch products at incredibly fair prices. Please if you trade chancellor or guild master would contact me I would appreciate as such.

Your Friendly Butcher
                                                                                          Victor P Cutting

Jurgur'mosh GoreTusk
free orc
(OOG-Matt F)
29 Jun 2011 11:14 #2 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic Question from an old friend
Victor,

Welcome back to Travance. We have felt the loss of the sandwich making arts with your absents.  Before Market fair this moon find Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf, Chancellor of Trade and Guildmaster of the Merchant's Guild and speak with him about the current regulations and membership into the Merchants Guild so that you may sell your sandwiches. He is not hard to find and is normally around before market fair begins. Also if you wish to offer the finest jam, please send me a message and I will set aside a Jar or two for your sandwich operation.

May the Roads Be Kind,

Sister Ekatarina

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds