fair well

• Miso
  • Thank Yous: 1
05 Jul 2011 04:01 #1 by Miso (rafael45)
fair well was created by Miso (rafael45)
my fellow Travancians, over the past few moons I have felt something calling to me to explore the parts of this world that remain unknown to me. I am no longer able to ignore this strong calling. Over the years I have lived in Travance I have felt more at home than any place else. The people I have met with, trained with, feasted with, and fought along side with, are more to me than just friends. I think of all of you as members of my family. Therefore it is with a heavy heart that I bid you all fair well. Do not think that this is forever, once I am cured of my wanderlust I have every intention of returning. So until my return, stay strong, continue to fight for what is right, and may the Kami guide your path.

May the spirits guide your path
Miso
(OOG Rafael Mayorga)
  • Gwynedd
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 17
05 Jul 2011 11:23 #2 by Gwynedd (Gwynedd)
Replied by Gwynedd (Gwynedd) on topic fair well
I will miss you.  I understand that you have to follow your path.  I wish you good luck!

With Joy and Love,

Gwynedd
OOG: Suzi Shaffer

What do you need of me?
05 Jul 2011 11:28 #3 by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar)
Replied by Ekatarina McKraegar (EkatarinaMcGregar) on topic fair well
Miso,

Please be safe among the roads  you explore.  As you know there are many dangers on the road, but know there are kind people who will show you where safe places to rest your head, and fill your water jug. Speak with passing Romani, they will give you clues to secrets in the area. Be respectful to those you meet and you will find more joy and friendship along this road then you imagined.  But know you will always have a home here in Travance, and we will all feel the gap that you are gone.

Be Safe, and May the Sun be at your back as you travel these roads.

-Sister Ekatarina.

Templar Ekatarina Esmeralda Kisslinger McKregar, Prophet of the Kindred Oak

Neina Avaren

OOC: Ann A.- Logistics Marshal
  • Oakroot
  • We all hope for happy endings... right?
  • Thank Yous: 1
06 Jul 2011 14:44 #4 by Oakroot (OakRoot)
Replied by Oakroot (OakRoot) on topic fair well
Miso,
You are a good friend of mine and I feel you and I have grown much closer over this past years, this being said I wish the best of luck on your travels and I hope you find what ever it is that calls you. Please take care and  remember to write some time, we as Druids and Brothers should try to remain in touch as much a possible. There will always be a seat for you at feast right between Toravisu and myself. Fair well for now and enjoy your walk about my friend, you will be greatly missed. Upon your return we shall enjoy some of your sake and talk of your travels.

May Mother Arawyn bless you,
[size=14pt]Oakroot[/size]

Brinden Oakroot
Vassal and Gaurd of Kaladonia
Student and Squire of Lady Elawyn Brightstar
Follower of Chronicler and Son of Arawyn
*OOG*
*Clark Livengood*
  • Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
06 Jul 2011 15:22 #5 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic fair well
Miso, May your journey be well I look forward to your return.

Please stop by and take a letter of mark with you and the White Lotus Trade Company will honor it as a free boarding pass on all ships, caravans, rickshaws, Portals and others means of transport controlled by the Company.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
08 Jul 2011 13:25 #6 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic fair well
Miso,
We got to speak, and like I said before mind your training it will serve you well. Always remember you have left kin here in Travance who will miss you. May good fortune follow close in front of you all of your days..

Be well and I will not forget what we have spoken...

With honor and respect,

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds