2nd Annual Festival Dessert Contest

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
12 Jul 2011 15:13 - 13 Jul 2011 09:20 #1 by Kelly (Kelly)
2nd Annual Festival Dessert Contest was created by Kelly (Kelly)
Good day,

I will be holding the 2nd Annual Dessert Contest at the upcoming festival. Here are the specific details for this contest:

Entrants:

Please supply a dish that can serve at least 10 people. The contest will begin at 5:30 PM and will take place inside the Dragon's Claw Inn. Your dishes must be pre-made and brought to the festival (the kitchen in the Dragon's Claw Inn can not accommodate multiple people cooking at once for this). No late entries will be excepted. If you have someone else bring your dessert, they receive the prize if it wins.

Judging:

Judging will be done by secret ballot. The winners will receive the following:

First Place: 50 Gold
Second Place: 30 Gold
Third Place: 20 Gold

I am looking for four judges to accompany me on this tasting journey. Any person who wishes to judge shall bring 20 gold to the table (this will be for the prize money). Please contact me by private message if you wish to judge. First four person's who contact me will be accepted (unless of course you have something interesting to give to me, the I might make an exception to this rule).

Let the best desserts win! We ran out of delicious desserts at the last festival, so let this be incentive for our interested judges.

~Zafrin Yhatzi~

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Last edit: 13 Jul 2011 09:20 by .
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
13 Jul 2011 09:20 #2 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic 2nd Annual Festival Dessert Contest
*Updated for time chage*

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds