A note addressed to all of Travance

• Cameron
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 15
01 Sep 2011 14:12 #1 by Cameron (Galen)
A note addressed to all of Travance was created by Cameron (Galen)
To my friends, thank you for your aid and kindness in these long months of my recovery, and the many more that will follow.  Those of you who never questioned coming to my aid, I will always remember you.  To those of you who helped without knowing, rest assured that your kindness will be repaid in one form or another.

I have been away from Travance for far too long, my brief time reconnecting with it at the Festival has shown me that much.  Much has changed, including many bright young faces.  To those who do not know me, my name is Galen Gast, and I am a Healer who once spent much time in Travance.  Much blood has been spilled in this frontier, and many years ago, I came to the Barony to limit how much of it was ours.  One of my greatest fears was that I, like many before me, would become nearly indispensable to those around me, and thus my death, or as it would happen, near-death, would cripple our ability to thrive in these trying lands.

It does me great pleasure to know that this is not the case.  I have been told fantastic tales of the new heros entering the lands, of their skill and deeds, and how they have marched on in the face of terrible adversity to show their quality.  To those of you who do not know me, thank you for making sure there is a Travance that I can return to.  If you have not been in Travance long, seek me out in September.  If you need aid, I will give what I can.  If you need training, I will teach to any that would learn.

Thank you all, once again, for all you have done, whether or not you have known it, and I look forward to seeing all of you in the coming days.

Sincerely,
Galen Gast

Sir Not Appearing At This Game
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
05 Sep 2011 23:33 #2 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic A note addressed to all of Travance
Good to have you back old friend.

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
06 Sep 2011 23:23 #3 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic A note addressed to all of Travance
Hear hear! Welcome back...

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds