Thank you

• Thalia
  • Thank Yous: 14
12 Sep 2011 22:53 #1 by Thalia (Thalia)
Thank you was created by Thalia (Thalia)
To All in Travance that shared in Our Special Day,

Thank you for being there for us, to support us and to share in our joy.  The gifts we received were more than we ever expected for your presence was all that we hoped for. 

During this time of darkness in Travance,  I sincerely hope that this day provided a glimmer of hope and a reminder that we fight for more than treasure and glory.  But that we also fight for a chance at happiness.  I have heard from some of the wisest people I know that even the smallest light can shine brightly and be seen from great distances.

Friends of Travance, do not let your hope fade and remember what it is that you truly fight for.  If we forget, than the enemies of Travance have already won before we have even realized we lost. 

Peter and I will not allow these dark times to dampen the happiness we feel from this occasion.  I hope that all can share with us in this happiness and let it serve as a light that can shine as a beacon of hope and be seen by everyone.  For as long as there is hope, anything is possible.

Thank you again to all who gave us your well wishes and congratulations at our happiness,

Sincerest Thanks,

Thalia Maloovic McPherson

Thalia Maloovic Mc Pherson
Oog. Robin S
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds