Collegia Funeraticia

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
13 Sep 2011 17:32 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Collegia Funeraticia was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)
                                                      Collegia Funeraticia

Attention Attention Attention

I Ming Na swore a sacred Oath to hold remembrance to the recent fallen.

Cena Novendialis shall be held at the edge of the sea at first bell. Libation shall be had to all who attend the dead shall be given a proper funeral as was done in elder times. All bards with in the lands know that your talents shall be needed for this event...All priests of the light & neutral gods we ask for you to speak as orator's at this gathering.

Do not bring tears for these honored dead, for they would not have wanted them in life, they do not want your tears in death.

We gather to honor them & all they have done for King & Country
Bring your good thoughts for these hero’s of Travance
Bring your anger over there wrongful death
Bring your swords & the hands to weld them for tonight the dead shall be avenged!

Vivus Facit, Vivus Sibi Posuit

(The Funeral will be held at the beach right after ley on  There will be drinks and a small pot luck snake area will be available Total time will be 45min  )

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
13 Sep 2011 18:06 #2 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Collegia Funeraticia
Ming Na,

I thank you for taking up this matter, if there is anything I may do to assist you in this endeavor do not hesitate to contact me.  I will be remaining within the Barony for some time.

I urge all vassals of Pendarvin who can be present, to make appearance in honoring the duty and ultimate sacrifice of our late Sir Elizar Ralinfolly.  Again, please seek me out within the proper or send missive if you require anything.

For King and Country,
Lucas R. Brand
Vassal of Pendarvin

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
  • Ming Na
13 Sep 2011 18:32 - 13 Sep 2011 18:42 #3 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Replied by Ming Na (Ming Na) on topic Collegia Funeraticia
If you can supply, a Pendarvin flag to be draped over the body when cremated would be helpful.
This funeral is for all who have fallen this past moon.

(Yes I would be asking James if we can burn a real phys rep out in the lake for this scene
we will also need Tiki torches to line the path down to the beach )

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

Last edit: 13 Sep 2011 18:42 by .
14 Sep 2011 17:25 #4 by Archer Van Zandt (Archer Van Zandt)
Replied by Archer Van Zandt (Archer Van Zandt) on topic Collegia Funeraticia
Ming Na,
I sincerely thank you for making these arrangements while the rest of us deal with our grief. Sir Elizar was an honorable knight, a true servant of the realm and one of the closest friends I have ever known. As for the flag, myself and a few choice vassals will serve as the honor guard for his funeral and present the flag upon cremation. Again I thank you for these efforts in such a dark hour.

Sincerely,
Archer Van Zandt

Squire Archer Van Zandt of House Van Zandt
Squire to Sir Elizar Rallinfolly

"And who are you that I should bow so low?"

OOG: Ryan W.
  • Ming Na
20 Sep 2011 14:22 - 20 Sep 2011 16:17 #5 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Attention please be directed all who wish to observe the first nights leading up to the funeral.

Cena Novendialis

Party/Wake for Friends in progress at The Bloody Stump Tavern

Enter only if you plan on getting drunk,

No tears in beers allowed.

Anyone from Pendarvin gets drinks on the house.
Vomitorium located in rear of establishment...Honor the dead with remembrance & libations, expect to encounter sound's of tankards clinking together with the smell of the finest cooked meats.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

Last edit: 20 Sep 2011 16:17 by .
  • Ming Na
12 Oct 2011 11:49 - 12 Oct 2011 15:33 #6 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Thank you all for your attendance and help with this successful funeral and celebration! For the people who could not attend. I would like each person who spoke or who did not get a chance to speak place there kind words here for all to see thank you once more.

My opening words that where in part drowned out by the passing metal beast...

Cena Novendialis has been called! The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it !

Do not bring tears for these honored dead, for they would not have wanted them in life, they do not want your tears in death. We gather to honor them & all they have done for King & Country Bring your good thoughts for these hero’s of Travance Bring your anger over there wrongful death Bring your swords & the hands to weld them for tonight the dead shall be avenged! Sir Elazar Ralenfolly, was my great friend, but I don’t ever remember telling him that. The words that are spoken at a funeral, are spoken too late to man that is dead. What a wonderful thing it would be to visit your own funeral. To sit at the front, and hear what was said. Maybe, to say a few things yourself. If he was here now, if he could hear what I say, I’d congratulate him on being a great man, and thank him for being a friend.

Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can we give it to them? Perhaps yes..so long as you remember there name, cry it out when upholding what you believe to be true and just in this world...so that he might here it in the next. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Don't stay content in thinking you can do nothing to wright wrongs. Don't wait for evil to come for you meet it head on, hunt it down. We are the hunters not the prey!

In closing I'm not a great man for telling things the way they are. I mean, I've been known to add a little color to stories and riddles for the benefit of those who will listen. Yet here tonight I can swear that all I've told you is true and from my hart.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

Last edit: 12 Oct 2011 15:33 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds