Confections for October

• rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
06 Oct 2011 01:07 #1 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Confections for October was created by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Dear Friends,

For this month, I'm alone in my candy kitchen, but I've still got plenty of sweet treats for all of you. Come by to grab a little something to keep the shadows at bay. A little extra brightness is in store, featuring flavors inspired by the Gods of Light.

Featured Flavors for this month are:

Valos' Sweet Sunshine (Orange and Vodka)
Gaia's Green Garden (Sweet Basil)
Galladell's Ginger Judgment (Ginger and Peppermint)
Andorra's Raspberry Romance (Raspberry and Cinnamon)

Seek out either Carlotta or myself at Market Faire, where we will have all of these flavors for sale for as long as they last. If you miss that opportunity, please don't hesitate to find me, as I will gladly continue bringing smiles and conducting business whenever I can.

In addition, if you would like to see us experiment with a favorite flavor in the future, please let one of us know, and we'll do our best to accommodate as many requests as we can at a time.

I hope to see all of you at the Feast.

~ Na'ar

P.S.: If anyone has dietary concerns regarding the candy, (so far I've heard of sensitivities to sugar and spicy pepper) information regarding ingredients is available upon request.

[size=8pt]Disclaimer: Candy is not guaranteed to provide any protection or shelter against dark forces. Any claims to that effect are for entertainment purposes only. Candy is not blessed, and is not meant, regardless of shape, to be used in any sort of holy rite before appropriate consecration. Be advised that the candy does take time to eat, and should not be consumed during a battle. Please, share and enjoy![/size]

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds