Dragon's Claw Breakfast Arrangements

06 Oct 2011 22:28 #1 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Dragon's Claw Breakfast Arrangements was created by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Father Haroldson had to quickly leave Travance to handle some matters in Loez.  As luck would have it, he spoke to me prior to his departure.  He was concerned about the breakfast preparations for this weekend.  The good Father wanted me to inquire as to whether some of his previous assistants would take the reigns this weekend and prepare breakfast in his stead.  In the hopes he has a replacement, he provided me the provisions for this venture.  I am not inclined to bring these supplies unless I get word that someone is going to handle this. 

If someone is willing to handle this awesome responsibility, and also provide me with a breakfast feast fit for a Quinarian-gratis, please contact me in all due haste.  If I do not have any messages awaiting me at the Mage's Guild, I will give the provisions to the less fortunate.

Ardin Silverbow

(OOG-Norm)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
06 Oct 2011 22:48 #2 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Dragon's Claw Breakfast Arrangements
Do not worry GuildMaster, Quan Liu will be on hand to take up the reigns of breakfast... My one concern is that the baker from Stromann's farm bring the 6 or 8 loaves of bread as well as the 3 or 4 dozen small eggs and 2 pounds of butter.
And while on the subject, someone must remind the butcher to bring the 5 or 6 dozen sausage we use..

with honor,

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
07 Oct 2011 07:38 #3 by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin)
Replied by Silverbow Patriarch (Ardin) on topic Dragon's Claw Breakfast Arrangements
Quan Liu,
I will have the items that you need.

Ardin

(Norm)

Lord Ardin Silverbow
Lord of Pendarvin

"While others succumb, we overcome."
-Silverbow Motto

OOG: Norm B
Safety Deputy

"When I think of the greatness of my job and realize that I am what I am, I am amazed, but on reflection, who is as good as I am? I know of no one."
-George Patton(I wish Ardin had said this first)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds