Enaxian Mass

• Clove
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
02 Nov 2011 14:40 #1 by Clove (Mark)
Enaxian Mass was created by Clove (Mark)
You are tired of the turmoil? You want to escape the din and strife? You long for peace?
Then learn that the only peace that is full of rest, that means poise and calm energy, is inward peace.
The real peace may be found in the market-place, the hustings, or the battlefield. There we strive and cry.
There are smoke and dust, the hurrying messenger, the panting soldier, but in the heart of one who has found
themselves is the spot of calm.
On the contrary, one may be in remote wilderness alone with the twilight and the vast silences of nature, yet be
torn by winds of passion or shaken by thunders of fear.
A wise person will not seek peace without, but peace within. That will still the turbulence of desire, hold in
leash the dogs of impatience, drive off the harpies of egotism, screen the soul from the mosquitoes of irritation,
scotch the snakes of revenge, destroy the scorpions of self-pity, and with copious draughts of courage and
pure faith ward off the fevers of fear, the chills of cowardice, the manias of superstition.
Peace within, accomplish that and let accusing tongues wag and envious hands tear, let the storms blow and
the floods mount, and be happy as a child in its mother's arms.
If you have not attained peace within, I ask of you to meet with me outside the Dragon's Claw Inn at 3 bells
Saturday afternoon. There I will be pleased to speak with anyone about inner peace and faith, afterwords all
those interested will be lead to a sermon in the name of Enax.

Father Emar Dark-Root,
Loyal servant to Kormyre, Her people, The faith, and The flock

OOG-Mark B
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds