An Informal Meeting

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
03 Nov 2011 19:11 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
An Informal Meeting was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Druids, Rangers, and Other Interested Parties,

This is to announce an informal meeting to be held between noon and one bell the day of the Baronial Feast, either at the tables below the Inn entrance or otherwise nearby, depending on space. At this time teachers will be assigned to those in need of learning and you will be welcome to bring up any concerns you may have regarding Druidic matters, including taking requests for a future totem meditation or a visit to the Grove for those unnattuned and interested.  Furthermore, I would like to personally get better acquainted with a number of you, as many of you have advanced quickly since the early teachings I remember giving you and I would love to hear all you have learned. I regret that these past few moons I have been somewhat absent, and therefore I would like to make amends. While I do not have time to prepare anything myself, if anyone wishes to bring something small for us to eat and drink I will compensate you, however I ask that it be something that travels well and creates little or no waste.

If you are new(er) to Travance and at all interested in the ways of Arawyn's power, please feel free to come introduce yourself to us.  If you would like to learn the path of the Druid, this would be the best time to come and seek teaching.

Barring anything that might necessitate my presence in the Proper, after we have gathered all Druids, Rangers, and Scholars with the Druidic Tradition are welcome to join me on a trip to visit the Grove. If you are already attuned, I hope that you can especially come, as I would like to discuss something with you.

Thank you all so much and look forward to spending time with you this moon.

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds