An official address from Lord Blackthorne

• Shiver
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 129
15 Nov 2011 20:03 - 16 Nov 2011 07:55 #1 by Shiver (Shiver)
An official address from Lord Blackthorne was created by Shiver (Shiver)
There comes a time in every man’s life that he may choose to move on and seek fortune away from what is comfortable and familiar.  Such a day has come for a few men from the lands of Alisandria.

Let it be known that from this day fourth, First Knight, Sir Lyle Shaw is leaving the service of Alisandria.  He has defended Alisandria since former Lord Devirr was in power and is respected as one of the most formidable Knights in Travance on the field of battle, and probably, the Kingdom of Kormyre itself.

Let it be known from this day forth that Captain of the Alisandrian Guard, Logan of Travance is leaving the service of Alisandria.  Like Sir Shaw, Logan has been in service to Alisandria since the reign of former Lord Devirr and has fought well against the enemies of Travance.  His martial prowess will be sorely missed.

Let it be known from this day forth that Squire Layne of Travance is leaving the service of Alisandria.  Squire Layne, Tourney Champion of Travance has served the lands of Alisandria for quite some time.  Initially squired under Sir Yngwie Tellinghast and then under Lord Blackthorne himself, the loyalty and service of Squire Layne will be difficult to replace.

Please join the people of Alisandria in wishing the best of luck to these men on their future endeavors.

Until a suitable Knight can be selected, Squire Blade will serve under myself as Squire.

For Alisandria,

Lucius Blackthorne
Lord of Alisandria

Guild Officer of The Black Orchid Merchant Company

Of the Ram and Raven

“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

"The godly tongue distills honey, mankind's tether of amber and gold. This is my verdict.

For neither are kingdoms conquered by iron, Nor dies the mighty by the spear.

Men are felled by what they fail to believe in."

((Joe Bondi-Marketing Officer))
Last edit: 16 Nov 2011 07:55 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds