Totem Meditation and a Meeting

• Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
29 Nov 2011 17:58 - 29 Nov 2011 18:01 #1 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Totem Meditation and a Meeting was created by Elawyn (Elawyn)
By request, this coming moon I plan to hold another Totem Meditation, preferably in the Travancian Grove, around two in the afternoon. We will meet at the Inn as Market Faire ends and travel to the Grove from there. If you are one of the people who have asked me to perform one of these sessions of self-discovery in recent months, I hope that you can attend.

For those that do not know, Druidic Traditions teach us that every mortal, be they able to access the power of Arawyn or not, have a greater animal Totem Spirit that acts as a guide and spiritual companion. This meditation session is meant to help one discover the nature of this Totem, and it is open to all known Druids, Rangers, Scholars of the Druidic Tradition, and those who have approached me recently wishing to learn the path of the Druid. If you are not a follower of one of these paths or a newcomer who wishes to attend, you are welcome to join us, however since it will be in the Grove, I ask that one already attuned vouches for you, or that at the very least you introduce yourself to one of the senior Druids of Travance before hand so that the rules of this special place can be explained.

After the meditation, I also hope to discuss plans for a Winter Celebration to be held during January's Feast.

I have matters in Kaladonia to attend to Friday evening, but I should arrive sometime the morning of the Baron's Feast. If you have questions, please feel free to speak with me in person Saturday morning, send me written missive, or speak with one of the other experienced Druids Friday evening before I arrive.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to seeing you all this coming moon.

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2011 18:01 by .
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds