Fortune and Glory!

29 Nov 2011 20:33 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Fortune and Glory! was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
If you are interested, please meet me by the Winterdark State House at 11am this coming Saturday.  Futher details below.

- Argestreon

I, Argestreon, have been granted the right to set up an Adventure's Guild here in Travance.

The Adventure's Guild will provide for it's members, depending on their rank in the Guild, various Guild Sanctioned Tasks including, but not limited to:
 Resource Acquisition
 License and Access to Bounty Rewards on individuals
 Personal Protection Services
 Removal of unwanted Pests
 Access to Areas of possible interest
 Artifact Requisition Requests

There is often an established reward for each task, in addition to the treasure that can be scavenged during a task.

There is a monthly membership fee, and you are expected to give back to the guild 10% of all profits from Guild Sanctioned Tasks.

Levels of Membership:
Affiliate:  Those who have recently joined.  They have access tasks with low priority to the Guild.

Scout:  Those who have shown they can accomplish tasks and properly tithe to the guild.  Affiliates may petition to become Scouts on the third month.

Champion: Those who have shown they can accomplish priority tasks honestly, and properly tithe to the guild.  They must be a member of the guild in good standing for at least six months.

Elder Membership:  Those who have shown they can lead other guild members on high priority tasks and have shown exceptional dedication to the guild.  Elder Membership is granted only to those who have consistently netted a considerable profit for the Guild and have been members for at least a year.  Elder Membership is a privilege earned, not automatic.

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Ainvair
  • You can trust me, I'm from Coasthaven!
  • Thank Yous: 0
30 Nov 2011 00:15 #2 by Ainvair (Ainvair)
Replied by Ainvair (Ainvair) on topic Fortune and Glory!
I shall not be able to attend at that time as I already have a prior engagment, however I would be greatly interested in this, particularly the part about 'Bounties', being a hunter of bounties having been my occupation for several years now.

Preator Yusef Porthos Gehnsen XVI, Esquire.
Captain of the Magnificant Bitch

May the wind be always at yer backs.

OOG: Jesse Doherty
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
30 Nov 2011 00:58 #3 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Fortune and Glory!
Is it possible for me to reschedule with you? I will most likely be out of Travance during this time as I have another duty to go to.

If so please send me a missive on where and when we may discuss this topic.

Thank You,

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
30 Nov 2011 01:15 #4 by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir)
Replied by Father Zahir al Nawar (Zahir) on topic Fortune and Glory!
Argestreon and those affiliated with the Adventure's Guild,

I see that Artifact Requisition is part of what you do. The Brazenite Church may have need of these services. I wish to meet with a representative to possibly forge a relationship with your guild.

On the same hand, I strongly request anyone acquiring an artifact or similar object to speak with myself or any Brazenite clergy so we may build our knowledge of items of power or knowledge that may need to be cleansed or protected from destruction.

Father Zahir ibn Hatim al Nawar
Priest of Brazen

oog: Chris Ayala;
Monster Marshall
30 Nov 2011 10:59 #5 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Fortune and Glory!
Thank you all for posting your interests here on the board!

I hope to set up a permanent Guild here in Travance, and so if you cannot meet with me this month, you may always join in the future!  However, it will mean that others may advance up the ranks before you, so don't delay too long!

Ainvair, if you send me a private missive in care of the Winterdark State House letting me know if you would be available at some other time, if I can not be there, I will send a representative to meet with you.

Father Zahir!  I shall be around this month, particularly in the morning.  I am always looking for contacts to expand the business for my Guild Members, I am certain that we can form a mutually beneficial relationship between us.

-Argestreon

-OOG Michael Smith
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
02 Dec 2011 00:07 #6 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic Fortune and Glory!
Argestreon,

It should also be noted to you and anyone interested in adventure, that certain areas within these lands are considered out of bounds by the Baron. Be certain not to encroach upon these areas as ignorance will not be an excuse for this transgression...

Good Luck to all of those interested in your venture..

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds