To ALL Dragoons

• Misaki
  • Dark Sith? Where?!
  • Thank Yous: 23
05 Dec 2011 17:20 #1 by Misaki (cbodnar)
To ALL Dragoons was created by Misaki (cbodnar)
Brethren,

I write this notice with much discontent in my heart because of a matter of events that transpired this past Baronial Feast.  First, I never expected the entire family to show up during the breakfast hours of Feast day at the Inn to join me.  People have their own businesses to attend to and I understand this.  However, to the best of my knowledge, nobody showed up, Sith, Spirited or Fledgling alike.  I did receive missives from a few brethren saying that they would not be able to attend, and to those people I would like to say thank you for your courteousness.  For the rest of the family, at least a quick side comment before or after-the-fact would have sufficed.  The meaning of this meeting was to help strengthen our family, but the results only showed how scattered we are.  There is something else that happened, though, that leaves me so upset.

Over the events that occurred during the past few days, many lost their lives on the battlefield.  I am particularly saddened that one of those fallen was of our blood.  Even more than that, I am angered that they did not die once but twice due to not only their but the family's increasing negligence of one of the primary rules of our bloodline: WE.  STICK.  TOGETHER.  No one Dragoon should be wandering off alone when there is danger afoot or fighting without at least another family member within earshot should they require assistance or, Palinthorne forbid, fall in battle and need evacuating.

Unless there is something physically barring you from doing so, ALL Dragoons will meet the night before the next Feast day for a training session and to discuss matters of our bloodline.  Save a few people who have the official position to say "no," I will not take that for an answer.  A specific time and location will become available in the near future for the meeting.  I am aware I have no official title in these lands to enforce this decision, but I cannot and will not idly stand by and watch our family crumble apart and die.

For the bloodline,

Misaki Xianlu VonRitter, the Nemesis

Vassal of Pendarvin

"Evil Must Be Destroyed"