State of the Baronial Royal Guard

• Corvin Ralenfolly
  • The Good Looking Ralenfolly
  • Thank Yous: 43
05 Feb 2012 20:38 - 05 Feb 2012 22:12 #1 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)
State of the Baronial Royal Guard was created by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM)

Normally this is posted under the Baronial Announcements but it is a call to the people to witness hence forth the guard will be a collection of well prepared, organized force to better help the subjects in this Barony and to guard them against dangers yet unknown in these lands.

As of now, the Baronial guard you knew is disbanded under Orders of the Count and these measures are being put in to effect across the Barony.

All members of the guard this past moon have received back pay for their services from the coffers of the Barony. If any have not please see me next moon.

The Baron or one of his Knights and I, will be holding interviews with all that are interested in the position of Captain of the Guard. It would do a person well to send me a message in advance of their interest and qualifications for the position. We will be conducting interviews these during the hours of Market Fair.

The Captain of the Guard will be paid 20 Gold a month for his or her efforts in upholding the laws of Travance. He is granted a seat on the Council as the Captain's input on our discussions is critical to our development and to the safety of our Subjects.

The Captian of the Guard can not stay beholden to another land besides the Barony.

Each Baronial Feast, the Lords or Ladies of the Lands of Travance are now required to provide 2 members of their guard each moon to serve under the Captain of the Guard and will be paid 10 Gold for their services, this payment is derived directly from Taxes collected.

Each Member of the Guard will receive Free Weapons Repair, Armour Repair and Protections as needed in special circumstances.

If you are willing to serve in the Guard but are not a sworn vassal of the Land, please speak to me and I will see what can be arranged.

If any wish to discuss this you can reach me at the Baronial Manor. (PM)

Corvin Ralenfolly

Steve M.
Last edit: 05 Feb 2012 22:12 by Corvin Ralenfolly (SteveM).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
06 Feb 2012 02:00 #2 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic State of the Baronial Royal Guard
Citizens -

Fear not, the Barony is not being abandoned by all military personnel. Magnus Zero will continue to lead patrols of the proper at least until this is sorted out.

Castellan Do'Kanen

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds