A Letter about Buildings

• Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
07 Feb 2012 16:02 #1 by Chris G. (Cross)
A Letter about Buildings was created by Chris G. (Cross)
To whom it may concern,

This missive is written for any whom wish to establish a building in the Barony of Travance, including the Proper or any of the four lands directly under the Baronial Flag.

Given the extreme amount of money that is required to pay those whom would work to build upon land given to you by your lords or the good Baron himself, and given that I myself have paid valiant workers myself to have a place forged in near the Pendarvin Statehouse, I will personally see to it that your Baronial Tax be paid for this year, and the year upcoming so long as my lungs breath air and my heart beats. Recently I was given commendation by our esteemed Count Winterdark for services to the Baronial Proper. Let it be known that this coin will be returned however I can to those faithful to King and Country.

Please send me private missive to the Pendarvin Statehouse, the letters will find their way to me from there of your plans to have a building established. When the time comes for those buildings to be taxed, I will see it personally taken care of.

For King and Country,
Squire Lucas Brand
Squire to Sir Elizar Ralinfolly, in service to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre and Pendarvin.

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na), SlightlySaneBillliamm (SlightlySaneBillliamm)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds