Veils and Bells: Confections for February

• rivanyasi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Opportunity lets you find, Skill lets you procure.
  • Thank Yous: 42
14 Feb 2012 02:05 #1 by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Veils and Bells: Confections for February was created by rivanyasi (rivanyasi)
Chaverim Nechmadim,

Dear Friends,

Along with the wonderful discovery of incredible new gems last month, I was able to embark on a quest for some equally lovely new flavor temptations for you to try, and feature some old favorites. These new sweets have been themed after the gemstones we all know and love, but rest assured, they are not nearly as pricey.

Amethyst - Amber Tea
Emerald - Elven Apple
Ruby - Petal Berry
Sapphire - Blueberry Swirl
Citrine - Ginger Salve

In addition, Veils and Bells has grown to become a fully-fledged business! I would like to thank all of our patrons for allowing us to come this far, but now we need some more help. Throughout the weekend, and leading up to next month, I will be accepting applications for employment on a regular basis. Priority will go to those with either no other non-combat means of support, or to those wishing to learn a relevant trade from me as part of their term of employment. We are encouraging trade here, of course.

As always, the candy is priced at 1 gold per piece, but we will also be accepting Baronial Notes this month for those interested in using this type of currency. In addition, for parties interested in bartering for larger orders, we are offering a reduced exchange rate of 5 candies for 3 commodities.

Thanks for reading, and again, for all the success you've brought us!

L'hitraot!

Na'ar Chacov, Soul of the Stars.

Ayiri Amexis, Sorceress' Apprentice.
Lupta Tamasa, Torn and Blackened.

OOG: Riva A.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds