A Message from Father Kwildar to All

10 Apr 2012 09:58 #1 by Syllus Crone (Goose)
A Message from Father Kwildar to All was created by Syllus Crone (Goose)
To my Brothers, Sisters, Sons and Daughters, Loved ones and Newcomers of Travance,

Today is a great day of remembrance. Today marks the celebration of the life of Saint Astrid of Nadrinfall, and of her miracles and tribulations. It is a celebration of love, and of Light, and the renewal of spring. From the bleak darkness of winter, we shall rise flourishing, as Astrid rose and flourished from a thirsty journey through the Chaos Wastes.

Travance is a place of so many, and a unique place in this world. It is a place where so many can stand together, and be as one. Astrid believed that the more people stood together, the less that Darkness could touch them. We see it time and time again in her teaching. Think upon her, and remember that friends stand together in the darkest of times.

Remember too the lesson of Astrid, that pilgrimages can be a very healthy thing. But never remember where Home is. Remember too the sanctity, and sanctuary from the darkness that being together with those you love can bring. Whether it be marriage, romance, or sharing drinks in the Dragon's Claw. Travance is together and strong.

For those of you wondering about my own pilgrimages and trials, do not be anxious. I will return home when my purpose is done. So far, things move forward.

With Andorra's Love,
Fellow Kwildar Zero Darkheart

Let us keep Father Kwildar in our hearts and pray to the gods of light for his safe return.
Ever so Faithful

Syllus Crone
Crone Tranding Company
Personal Attendant to The Baron of Travance

OOG-Goose
11 Apr 2012 22:18 - 11 Apr 2012 22:19 #2 by fatherdaemos (fatherdaemos)
Replied by fatherdaemos (fatherdaemos) on topic A Message from Father Kwildar to All
Here here, Father Kwildar

Father Daemos Jord

OOC: Brian
"God, on high...hear my prayer, In my need you have always been there"
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 22:19 by fatherdaemos (fatherdaemos).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds