A Notice to the Healers and Priests of Travance

• Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
23 Apr 2012 13:51 #1 by Chris G. (Cross)
A Notice to the Healers and Priests of Travance was created by Chris G. (Cross)
To any whom look upon this parchment who are Attuned to the Focus residing in Travance, as well as any who are interested in becoming Attuned. I wish to address you all formally and in person in the future. I would like to call a meeting to establish a more official gathering of our ranks... so that all can be made to understand what can be understood involving the Spirit Realm, Spirits, the Focus, the Nexus and other like-topics.

My name is Lucas Brand, and I act as secondary warden to the Focus under Angelica Tellinghast. I urge you all to meet me during the next Baronial Feast early Saturday morning during the time of Breakfast. If you cannot make this time, or wish to otherwise ask things of me in private. Please do not hesitate to send message to me via courier to my estate in Pendarvin.

I look forward to seeing you all, and meeting with each and every one of you. This meeting has been put off for far too long.

Walk always in the Light,
Squire Lucas Brand of Pendarvin

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
23 Apr 2012 13:58 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic A Notice to the Healers and Priests of Travance
Squire Lucas,
Even though I am not a healer, or a priest, may I still join you? I know I may not be able to be attuned to the focus, however I would wish to further my knowledge on this topic. If not, may we speak one on one? I ask this in case this meeting is strictly for Healers and Priests. This way I do not disrupt this meeting, but I still learn more about these topics.

Thank You,
Squire Caelvan Renaith of Kaladonia

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
23 Apr 2012 14:15 #3 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic A Notice to the Healers and Priests of Travance
Squire Caelvan,

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest ability. No knowledge will be kept from those who wish to know, the only reason this missive was addressed to those who can or are attuned to the Focus was for simplicity sake. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, and inform you of anything you may wish to be aware of. I look forward to hearing from you.

Walk always in the Light,
Squire Lucas Brand of Pendarvin

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
  • Nadya
  • привет,как ты? Меня зовут Надя
  • Thank Yous: 19
23 Apr 2012 15:56 #4 by Nadya (LGwilson08)
Replied by Nadya (LGwilson08) on topic A Notice to the Healers and Priests of Travance
I am Nadya, I escape the alloch mallagon and I want to attune to focus! I spent most of my time trying to find you and the Angelica at the last feast however you were very busy every time i ask. I am gypsy healer

"how did you end up here?"
"I will give you one word 'Tequila'
.... never again with the Tequila"
'Nadya'

Herro - Shee Krank't from the Blood Eye clan
OOG~Janice :)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds