WuDan Mountain Academy

• Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
24 Apr 2012 17:08 #1 by Pappy (Quan)
WuDan Mountain Academy was created by Pappy (Quan)
Fellow subjects of Travance,
It is my pleasure to announce that as of this past moon with the full support of the highest authorities in Khitan coupled with that of the Barony; we the Warrior Monks of the east will join with the west to establish the first ever training hall.
I must acknowledge the inspiration of my teacher and friend the wise Wutou Shen, and Ming Na, those of my students who stand with me as well as the unyeilding support of all those that are closest to me. I have always taught with the concept that I will learn more from my students than they shall ever learn from me.
This institution for enlightened learning shall be henceforth known as "WuDan Mountain Academy". Eventually we shall establish a building to call home with the corner stone being "Harmony" and "Tranquility".
As a first and most important step we have begun the teaching structure of our academy as follows: WuTou Shen (or Abbot Shen) - Abbott
In honor of the years of patience and instruction as well as the guiding force behind this spiritual decision, I have taken the name:
Quan Liu Shen (or Headmaster Shen) - Headmaster
Atrus (or Grandmaster Atrus) - Grandmaster
Over the course of the next few moons we will be asking that every Warrior Monk please do us the honor of presenting yourselves to the Academy council so they can be introduced to the learning body.
If their are any questions regarding this endevour please send a messenger to Alisandria where stay while I make preparations for the next Baronial Feast...

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
  • Tom
  • Thank Yous: 15
24 Apr 2012 18:57 #2 by Tom (Tomatsu)
Replied by Tom (Tomatsu) on topic WuDan Mountain Academy
Congratulations. I've been waiting a long time for this to happen.

~Tomatsu
-

Oog-Tom Polanski
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds