Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans!

• Rudolf
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 140
14 May 2012 13:07 #1 by Rudolf (Rudolf)
Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans! was created by Rudolf (Rudolf)
All Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicians take note!

Marcus Vale, a visitor from the famed Library of Anoch and guest of the Barony, will arrive at the Dragon's Claw Inn at 1 bell on Saturday afternoon of the upcoming Baronial Feast.

For those of you who are interested, he will be happy to discuss matters pertaining to all of your fields. Also, he will be bringing with him for sale various books of which the library has multiple copies.

Please feel free to seek him out during Market Faire.

Sincerely,

Lord Rudolf Von Kreutzdorf of Ostcliff
Golden Rose Trading Company
OOG - Larry Wile (Marshal)
15 May 2012 09:35 #2 by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli)
Replied by Dr. Kamei Kunsai (Kamei Lazuli) on topic Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans!
*A note tacked below, in very find handwriting*

Rudolf,
I am sad to realize that I will not be in Travance at this time of the day. If Maxwell-sensei is there please inform him of this gentleman. I am curious to see if he has any books that tell one how to work on someone in great detail when they are injured in certain ways.
I thank you very much! I hope your business is going very well!
-Kamei Lazuli

[Kamei Kunsai, Vassal and Health Administer of Kaladonia]
[Luminista Petsho-Aeislin]

(oog: Shannon F.)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
15 May 2012 13:15 #3 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans!
Kamei,
I will be there and if you send a missive to me about the subjects you are looking for I will try and see if he has any that you may be interested in.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
15 May 2012 13:45 #4 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans!
I realized that I will not be able to attend this meeting, as I am going to the wedding. I will be sure that my apprentice checks for any information that I may need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
15 May 2012 16:49 - 15 May 2012 16:49 #5 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans!
Thanks for reminding me Elric. I will be there for the beginning but as I have promised two people now that I will search for something, it looks like I will be leaving early, I will stay towards the back so I don't interrupt the occasion.

Elric and Kamei, please seek me out before this meeting so we can work something out as to Gold and silver you would wish to spend on these books and information, as I do not have a lot in order to pay for your information as well as any I would wish to have and then get paid back. I will arrive in Travance a little after midnight, for I usually have paperwork I must finish in Kaladonia before I leave. Anytime between then and this meeting will be fine with me.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 15 May 2012 16:49 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
  • Simon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 125
16 May 2012 19:19 #6 by Simon (BigZ)
Replied by Simon (BigZ) on topic Alkhemists, Scholars, Smiths, and Physicans!
I will try to make it, though I always seem to find myself busy around that time.

OOG: Nick H.
-Officer
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds