Let it be known

• Ming Na
  • Strength Through Unity!
  • Thank Yous: 24
06 Jun 2012 18:23 - 07 Jun 2012 21:54 #1 by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Let it be known was created by Ming Na (Ming Na)
Let it be known,

The subjects residing in the proper under the banner of Ostcliff have moved to the capital city: Mordavia. As this is a budding opportunity for growth, we are having an open call to arms of any that are well versed in a trade to join us. While then land itself must be fought to have it yield nearly anything, we have one advantage, our people. So join us in helping our lands thrive as we move forward as a community.

On this sixth day of June in the year 1212 I, Lord Ming Na of Ostcliff do hereby name Wulfgar Silverfang Thane of Vallenroe. He has faithfully served me and the crown for many years with dedication and service and not once has he asked something for himself. For this, his selflessness will be rewarded. For his service as the spearhead of the Wardens of Ostcliff his valor will be rewarded. For single handedly holding back and defeating a drow contingent so the forces of Travance were not ambushed, his courage will be rewarded. For suffering a mark upon his honor through unfounded accusation via the Stormrunners, his vigilance will be rewarded. Lastly for being a Cheiftan of his people, his blood shall be rewarded.

On this sixth day of June in the year 1212 I, Lord Ming Na of Ostcliff do hereby name Calbrek Silvershield, Praetor of The Green Stripes. They are to work alongside and under Captain Marshal Owens of the Mordavian town guard. Their actions within the land of Ostcliff and it's capital Mordavia are unquestionable in my eyes.

This past feast I was greeted by Captain Albrect and his associates from the Mordavian Town Guard. We have at the request of the subjects, forged a contract to continue to honor the late Sir Malcolm Germaine with his golden lion statue at the center of Mordavia, as well as retaining the Lion and the colors gold and red as the flag of Mordavia. We will also make sure to see to it that they continuing to receive extra aid in improving their lifestyles as we build the capital up.

For all of his service, Rannick Whinnumsen his here by granted a area of land to call his home. Located just out side of the capital's walls.

Master Landin Urry Director of the White Lotus Trading company is here by licensed to operate with in the Capital Of Ostcliff.

Shiku Akira Na who is a skilled farmer shall be placing his sword down, and picking up the tools of a farmer to aid the people.

Lastly, I would like to recognize Takouri Ringu,Shiku Akira Na, Lucius Knight, and Alec, for their continued service and dedication to Travance as a whole. Each of them in turn continuously strives to be there for anyone whenever they need anything. I humbly ask that you honor them as I do if they require something. They are truly heroes among heroes. Often those who do the greatest work are too humble to speak of their actions. For them, the time of their song is now.

In service to the people

Ming Nagata

OOC: Dan Gill
Last edit: 07 Jun 2012 21:54 by Ming Na (Ming Na).
  • Rannick
  • By the Sword - Live and Die
  • Thank Yous: 0
07 Jun 2012 09:26 #2 by Rannick (Rannick)
Replied by Rannick (Rannick) on topic Let it be known
The Wolf has moved into the city of the Lion, eh? Good animals to fight under.

Thank you, Lord Ming. I'm going to have to ask that you find someone to look after this gift of land. It's high time I headed north to find my old home. I'm not sure if I'll be back, but I would like to.

I ask one other thing - keep the Vanguard strong. Keep them on the cutting edge, always pushing to find new ways of fighting, improving themselves and their methods of destroying your enemies and the enemies of the crown, setting new standards of professional warfare for all of Travance to follow. It has been an honor to wield these warriors, leading them in your name. I wish I could stay, but I can't.

All my best wishes to the newest land of Travance. Stay strong, stay hungry. Don't ever put down your swords for anyone. I'll miss you all.

--Rannick Whinnumsen--
Commander, Oscliff Vanguard
Retired

--R--
--Andy--

Those who draw a line between the soldier and the scholar will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds