Seeking to Bolster the Ranks

• Doug E
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 5
10 Jul 2012 19:42 #1 by Doug E (Dougal Mcmutton)
Seeking to Bolster the Ranks was created by Doug E (Dougal Mcmutton)
We in Pendarvin are looking to bolster our ranks, most specifically with an Alchemist to help keep us stocked up. We are still always lookin' fer hard working and honest individuals as well. Whether you want to get serious working or get serious fightin', we have plenty of people to train and guide you along the way. So stop by and see what our Maester has to say about our quaint towns, roaring cities and our untamed wilderness. Feel free to speak with our humble Lord Ardentfyre, Sir Elizar or myself, Sir Dougal if'n you can't find the Maester about.

As always we aim to hold combat training during the daylight hours prior to the feast every moon and it's always open to the public. And, tell ya' what, we are thinking of getting another tournament together if enough interest is shown! So let me know how you feel about that.

In Service to the Crown,
Sir Dougal McMutton, The Spell-Breaker

OOG: Doug E
Storyteller/Rules Marshal
  • Arza
  • Thank Yous: 10
12 Jul 2012 14:50 #2 by Arza (Calder Putnam)
Replied by Arza (Calder Putnam) on topic Seeking to Bolster the Ranks
I am an Alchemist, and while I have not been in Travance very long, I am always doing best to improve myself. I have not had the pleasure of visiting Pendarvin yet, and I would like a look around before I agree to anything. Would I be able to possibly stay in Pendarvin over the course of next moon, so I could get a feel for life there?

Arza
OOG Calder Putnam
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
12 Jul 2012 16:00 #3 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Seeking to Bolster the Ranks
Please send me a message stating when you will arrive and I will make arrangements for your stay.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds