The Death of Clan Sharpthorn

15 Aug 2012 22:05 #1 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
The Death of Clan Sharpthorn was created by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
People of Travance, the Sharpthorn Clan is dead.

Most of you already know how my clan, which had been working to live peacefully in these lands, was infiltrated and enslaved by the forces of Gaaldron during last moon's conflict. They were then used as troops in the attack on Port Valandra in Drega'Mire. Barely any of them survived, and those that did ran off to the woods. Any that they weren't able to press into the fight were killed, (OOG: here the writing becomes more ragged) including over half of my children. The Sharpthorn Holdings were burned to the ground. My clan is no more.

I will only be in the Proper this Friday night. At some point I will be holding a personal memorial for my clan and children. This will be at a location to be decided. If you wish to attend, find me early in the night. If you hate me, or my kind, I'll thank you to just stay away from me. Once the memorial is done, I will be leaving the Proper for Oringard, and I don't know when I will return. What's left of my family needs me.

Former Clan Chieftain
Winks Sharpthorn
Squire of Drega'Mire

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
16 Aug 2012 14:20 #2 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic The Death of Clan Sharpthorn
Squire Winks,

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to you, and your surviving family.
I will try my hardest to make it to the memorial service that you will be holding for your fallen family members. This is not just out of my service to my god, but also because I consider you a good friend.
May Galladel guide them, and care for them in the next life.

Signed,
Father Elric Ashby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
16 Aug 2012 21:28 #3 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic The Death of Clan Sharpthorn
Squire Winks

I would like to to tell you you have my greatest of sympathies and if there is anything I could possible do to assist you at this time simply ask me and if it is within any power that I hold I will do what I can to assist you.

Dominic Strong

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds