A Letter From the Menagerist

• Seámus Aeislin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Glaine ár gcroí! Neart ár ngéag! Beart de réir ár mbriathar!
  • Thank Yous: 30
16 Aug 2012 23:23 - 16 Aug 2012 23:32 #1 by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
A Letter From the Menagerist was created by Seámus Aeislin (Seámus_Aeislin)
Greetings, Paupers.... I mean citizens,

I am the great Mercutio Cavaldi. Many of you in this town have had the great pleasure, nay the privilege, to work for me these past months; and I have come to see this little collection of shanties and mud huts as being full of potential... As well as a great number of delightfully enterprising people who will do just about anything for money.

Onto business though, sentimentalities being out of the way. I have a small chore I need done this month that I shall require the services of some of this town for. I won't need much, only about, oh say, a score or five and twenty of your more seasoned folk to assist in some big game hunting. You shall be well compensated for your time and efforts, I assure you. Those who have worked for me before can attest that I am not stingy with compensation.

I shall be in your tavern, the Dragon's Claw, at ten bells past noon this friday to recruit any who might wish for some adventure and profit that are seasoned enough for my little chore.

- Mercutio Cavaldi

P.S. Oh, and do try to dress sharply. We shall be making history here people; and I, like history, do not recount well the unwashed and poorly groomed.

IG:
Main - Sir Seámus Aeislin of the Clan MacInnes

Alt - Boryev Solvei, Baro of the Solvei Kampania
#bigtomdidnuffinwrong
OOG - Shane Johnson
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 16 Aug 2012 23:32 by Aleister (Aleister).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nadya (LGwilson08)
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
16 Aug 2012 23:49 #2 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic A Letter From the Menagerist

Mercutio Cavaldi,

Considering the stories of your past requests from the folk of Travance, I should ask you what exactly is it that you do, and why is it you have these strange creatures that seem require some sort of aid in catching? I certainly hope that you are not some kind of thief of nature, taking rare and unique creatures from their habitats and moving them for your own reward.

However, that answer aside I also do know that these creatures that I have heard about along with your name are dangerous, and I would not stand to see the innocent put through any further hardships... the war has done more than enough. I will meet you in the Inn, I hope you can answer my questions then.

Tanis Rily'annia
Warden of House Huntsman

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds